- This event has passed.
February 29 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 2020 National Conference on Engineering Developments (NCED-2020)
The NCED-2020 provides a wonderful forum for researchers, academicians, professionals, and students from various engineering fields and with cross-disciplinary interests to refresh knowledge base, explore the innovations, interact and disseminate information on the latest engineering developments.
The conference will include technical sessions, tutorials and technology.
After the peer review process, accepted and presented papers will be published in the NCED-2020 Conference Proceedings with ISBN number.
Date of Conference & Venue:
February 29th, 2020 @ PESITM, Shivamogga, Karnataka.
• Date for Full Paper Submission: Feb 5th, 2020
• Acceptance Notification: Feb 10th, 2020
• Final Manuscript Deadline: Feb 18th, 2020
• Authors Registration Deadline: Feb 23rd, 2020
Do visit the website:
PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Authors should submit a paper (4 to 6 pages length) describing their original unpublished work in the topics related to the conference.
• Papers should be in IEEE format and the template can be found @
Authors are invited to submit their papers in PDF format only by using the submission interface of the conference (EasyChair).
• Paper submission is through EasyChair. Use the following link to submit your manuscript:
• Before submitting, you must create an account in EasyChair using the following link
ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS WILL GET CERTIFICATE FROM IEEE MSS
For more information, please visit us at:
For Queries, please call:
Dr. Likewin Thomas (Organizing Chair): 9483503377